1. Use Household objects to create light trails in your still life Photos
Darren Turner's tutorial on PetaPixel shows you how to create fascinating light trails for your images using a plastic soft drink bottle, flashlight, and a long bulb exposure.
2. Try Out Levitating Like a Jedi
Simple photography and editing techniques can create magical images. The images and accompanying video from Mathieu Stern are easy to follow and make for a great study in compositing.
3. DIY A $10 Reflector Holder
4.Try Your Hand at Product Photography
5. Add Some Unique Bokeh to Your IMages
6. Add Pizazz to Your Gear
7. Turn Your dSLR Into a Pinhole Camera
8. Make V-Flats for Gorgeous Indoor Portraits
Meet the Author